- Pray for all Native People.
- Pray for God's wisdom for you personally how He would have you to be involved where He is at work with Native People.
- As God opens the doors to share the love of Jesus with them, go to them where they are at and accept them where they are at and show them the Christian love of Jesus as the Holy Spirit leads you.
- Invest in them the love of Jesus by teaching them through discipleship that God has taught you.
- Encourage them to teach others what they have been taught about God the Father, Jesus, His Son and our Savior and the Holy Spirit.
- Invest in partnering with them to send them as your missionary for a week for them to learn what you have learned by going. Go with them on this journey together to share the love of Jesus with other Native People. Watch God work through all of you together and watch God work in the lives of those who you went to.
- Invest in them and encourage them to lead a team of Native to share with Natives what God has taught them. More less, get back out of the way and let the Holy Spirit work through them, like He work through you and you follow their leadership.
- Go along side Native people and listen to them and their needs. Encourage them without telling them this is how you have to do it. Let the Holy Spirit work through you and then get out of the way and let the Holy Spirit lead them.
- Partner with God in what only God could do through the above and at the end of the day all that can be said is only God.
- Results: God's people grown closer to Him and kingdom work expanded by those coming to Jesus through repentence, and accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Volunteer with I Am Able MinistriesRemember playing tag? When you were "tagged", you were IT. Well God TAGs us is a similar way. TAG here stands for Talents, Abilities, and Gifts. We are all given one or more gifts, and God gives us the talents and abilities as needed to handle situations. Like when we have to do someone elses job while they are out.
I Am Able Ministries is looking for TAG Volunteers to serve in
- Adult Bible Study
- Childrens Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Music Ministry
- Disaster Relief
- Financial Support
- Office Support
- Prayer Walking
- Prayer Warrior
- Partner Response Team
If God has "T.A.G.'d" you with one of these or something else then consider volunteering with I Am Able Ministries. You could do a short-term or long-term mission. Fill out our Volunteer Form and lets discuss what God has celled you to do and where you can do it.
Click Here - and fill in the form to volunteer with I Am Able Ministries.